1. Identify your objectives, both your general hopes and fears and specific aspects, such as achieving financial independence or passing on wealth to future generations. We carefully evaluate your attitude towards risk, risk tolerance and capacity for loss. This is carried out through discussion and structured independent assessment tools
5. Administer all required documentation, arranging a debrief meeting with you to organise your financial papers following any changes and to set a future review schedule.
2. Research and analyse your current financial position and evaluate the options available to you. To support this process, we use versatile “cashflow modelling” tools to create clear visuals of how your future plans might develop.
4. Implement the agreed recommendations, liaising with your accountants and solicitors when necessary (although delay is rarely helpful, it might not be convenient, or feasible, to take all recommended actions immediately
3. Develop a bespoke financial plan to achieve your goals and objectives, providing this as a documented report and plan of action containing full details of how existing and new arrangements should be maintained or improved upon